Trainee Administration Assistant – Full time – Junior Role
• Obtain Cert III in Business Administration, paid by Lifeview
• Friendly team and great working environment
• Work close to home in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs
Lifeview Residential Care is a Victorian-based residential aged care provider operating four homes with 282 beds, in the south-eastern suburbs. Lifeview prides itself on not only the care of its residents but also the award winning lifestyle programs it delivers – it’s all about overall quality of life. Lifeview is Rainbow Tick accredited. Lifeview’s vision is upheld by implementing our four L.I.F.E. Principles: Laugh, Integrity, Focus and Engage, which fosters a culture of encouraging social interaction and enjoyment within a warm and caring environment.
We pride ourselves on our friendly team environment, which allows residents to feel right at home. Your days will be filled with rewarding moments as you enhance the lives of residents. Your “can do” attitude and willingness to commit to our L.I.F.E Principles will ensure success in this role. Lifeview Residential Care is looking for a highly energetic, organised and motivated Trainee Administration Assistant to join our team. This role will be highly suited for a person joining at the entry-level whilst obtaining a qualification in Cert III in Office / Business Administration or similar. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn on-the-job. This role’s primary function is to provide relief Admin coverage across Lifeview’s four residential care homes. This role reports to the Personal Assistant, Operations Department.
• Valid driver’s licence and access to own vehicle
• Reception duties, greet visitors, receive incoming calls, direct enquiries accordingly and/or accurately take messages
• Maintain filing systems, photocopying, printing and binding
• Provide assistance with the preparation of meetings and training including room set-up and organising catering
• General office administration support duties
• Maintaining office supplies inventory
• Manage the post and email traffic
• Using various computer packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Assist in preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings and training workshops
• Provide annual leave admin coverage at Chelsea, Cranbourne, Wheelers Hill, Emerald and Carnegie
To achieve success in this role you will need to be:
• Friendly, helpful and self-motivated
• Extremely organised
• Detail oriented and accurate
• Trustworthy and reliable with a willingness to learn
• Proficient in using a computer with software, such as MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Able to work in a team
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
The successful incumbent will enjoy benefits such as:
• Reward and recognition programs
• Obtain a Cert III qualification whilst working
• Education, training and career opportunities
• Health and wellbeing programs
If you are truly committed to making a difference and want to learn more about our L.I.F.E Principles and the opportunity on offer, then forward a cover letter and your CV via email to:
Please note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short-listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Lifeview Residential Care as a potential employer.
Lifeview is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all people into its homes. Lifeview is also LGBTI friendly for residents and staff.
Our View: To be an example of excellence by providing exceptional, inclusive service, whilst creating treasured moments.
Candidates should email applications to: