This program is a new initiative to provide young people access to Traineeships in Business or Information Technology by matching Employers to candidates.
All candidates applying will:
- undertake a Language Literacy Numeracy assessment,
- provide Training enrolment information,
- have a Workplace Characteristics Check done by one of our Integrity team
- complete a Careers Profile
- receive feedback on these assessments they undertake
Candidates who meet the standards required by these assessments will be placed in the Talent Pool and be eligible for matching to the Traineeship opportunities Integrity receives from its network of Employers.
How much will this cost me?
There is no charge for any young person undertaking assessments for the Traineeship Readiness Program.
Any more questions?
If you have any other questions, please use the link below to submit send an email to our team and we’ll get back to you directly.