About the Program
This program is a new initiative to provide young people access to Traineeships in Business or Information Technology by matching Employers to candidates.
All candidates applying will:
- undertake a Language Literacy Numeracy assessment,
- provide Training enrolment information,
- have a Workplace Characteristics Check done by one of our Integrity team
- complete a Careers Profile
- receive feedback on these assessments they undertake
Candidates who meet the standards required by these assessments will be placed in the Talent Pool and be eligible for matching to the Traineeship opportunities Integrity receives from its network of Employers.
How much will this cost me?
There is no charge for any young person undertaking assessments for the Traineeship Readiness Program.
Any more questions?
If you have any other questions, please use the link below to submit send an email to our team and we’ll get back to you directly.
The overall assessment process has been broken down into 3 core steps.
Step 1 | Your Account
Step one involves creating an account and profile that you can use to access the services within our program, including the Job Talent Pool.
It takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Step 2 | Complete Assessment Components
Step two is the core of the application process, and the most time consuming. It is broken down in three tasks.
We estimate the tasks in this step will take a total time of around 1.5-2 hours. Tasks can be done separately, however please ensure you complete each individual task in one sitting. Some of these tasks use a third-party service, therefore, we cannot guarantee your answers will be saved until it has been completed.
Step 2A | Assessment Questionnaire
This section is aimed at collecting information around your skills background. It helps us know where you are at. Estimated to take 15 minutes.
Step 2B | Language, Literacy & Numeracy Assessment (LLN)
This section uses a government standard quiz to assess your skills in different areas. It helps us see what course level you are at, so we can better feedback to you. Estimated to take 45 to 60 minutes.
Step 2C | Career Aptitude Assessment
The career aptitude test is similar to a personality test, but it helps you find where you might be best suited within the industry. Estimated to take 20 to 30 minutes.
Submit the Assessment
Once all the tasks are complete, the assessment will automatically submit to our team and they will begin working on it.
Step 3 | Feedback
After all Step 2 tasks have been completed, our staff will begin working on your assessment.
- We will speak with the Professional Contact you provided to discuss your readiness for employment as a Trainee.
- Review your Questionnaire, LLN and Career Aptitude results to help you find the right field and training path.
- Communicate with our employer partnerships to find an employment match.
- If we have any other questions, we will contact you directly to collect more information.
After our team has completed their review. We will reach out to discuss your employment and training options.
To get started with the assessment, please use the button below. You will be required to provide a Referrer Code during Sign Up.
- If you have been given a Referrer Code already (etc. by a school or GTO), please use that one.
- Otherwise, if you do not have a Referrer Code, use the code PHASE1.
Expression of Interest Form
If you have any questions, problems, or would just like to learn more about the program. Please use the below form to make an enquiry.
The form is not where you start the assessment. For that, please use the button in the previous section.